Dell Dock WD19S 130W 3Yr – WD19S-210-AZBX
- Product Type : Docking station
Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
OS Required : Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04, Windows 11
- Warranty : 3-Years
Dell Dock WD19S 130W
Boost your PC’s power up to 90W with ExpressCharge on the world’s most powerful and first modular USB-C dock with a future-ready design.
Features and Design
Industry Standard Compatibility
Dell Commercial Docks offer the greatest compatibility across Dell Commercial laptops. WD19S is also compatible with notebooks from other manufacturers such as HP and Lenovo which support industry standards for USB-C docking.*
For functional limitations with notebooks from other manufactures in comparison to Dell Commercial notebooks, please see this support article.
Dell Dock WD 19S 130W Spec Sheet
Guide to choosing the right dock
Dell docking compatibility guide
Power your connections
Power your day: Dell ExpressCharge allows you to charge up to 80% in one hour*, making it the most efficient way to manage the workday.
Energize your workload: Get more done, even faster with Dell ExpressCharge Boost – a feature that provides up to a 35% charge in just 20 minutes*.
Unmatched charging: Increase your power delivery and charge even faster with a dock that delivers up to 90W of power with 130W power adapter.
Built for the future
Mix and match: Evolve as your needs change with our most versatile dock. The future-ready design lets you swap out modules with ease if you need to do field replacements or upgrade your systems.
Ultimate connectivity: USB-C connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio and video in one convenient cable, no matter what system you use.
Clean and clutter-free: Stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA mount, that offers complete flexibility with the built-in one-meter cable.
Information in a flash: With data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, you can stay productive when connected to all your devices.
Optimize your workspace
Smooth and seamless: Work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client Command Suite and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock.
Secure manageability: Keep your information safe with MAC Address pass-thru and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, Wake-on-LAN and more, it’s easier than ever to stay productive while managing your dock.
Ports & Slots:
2. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare
3. DisplayPort 1.4 (x2)
4. HDMI 2.0b
5. USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort
6. Dual USB-A 3.1 Gen 1
7. Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
8. Power In
Published on lastbestdeal.com
Detailed Tech Specification
- Docking station
- 20.5 cm
- 9 cm
- 2.9 cm
- 585 g
- 4K – 60 Hz (Dual Display)
- 2560 x 1440 – 60 Hz (Triple Display)
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
Expansion / Connectivity
- 2 x display / video – DisplayPort – 20 pin DisplayPort
- 1 x display / video – HDMI – 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x USB-C / DisplayPort
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 – 9 pin USB Type A
- 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 – 24 pin USB-C
- 1 x network – Ethernet 1000 – RJ-45
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare – 9 pin USB Type A
- 1 x USB-C cable – 1 m
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), 130W power delivery to Dell systems, 90W power delivery to non-Dell systems, wireless vPro
- Noble Wedge security slot / Kensington security slot
- Power adapter
- AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Adapter 130 Watt AC with up to 90 Watts power delivery
- Up to 90 Watts power delivery to non-Dell systems
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04, Windows 11